Don’t Skip Furnace Maintenance
A furnace is crucial for winter comfort in Kansas and Missouri, yet maintenance is often forgotten when it comes to places of business. Often visible and more immediate projects take seniority over those harder to see, thus easier to ignore.
To avoid costly, inconvenient, and possibly dangerous emergency repairs, you should always remember your regular furnace maintenance tasks, as well as your annual clean and check. The last thing you want is for your furnace to stop working in the middle of winter.
Why is furnace maintenance so important?
If you do not properly maintain your furnace, you risk the safety and the integrity of your place of business:
- You may end up with a natural gas or carbon monoxide leak.
- Hot water can leak from boilers and cause costly damage.
- Dirty or clogged air filters, pilot lights, burners, and the like cause a furnace to run less efficiently and will eventually cause your furnace to stop working all together.
- Those same dirty or clogged filters will also cause higher energy bills.
- If your furnace breaks, it can cause further damage in the form of possible frozen pipes.
- Your warranty can void if you don’t follow the recommended inspection schedule.
What do technicians do during a furnace inspection?
Need Your Furnace Inspected or Serviced?
B & C Mechanical provides experienced repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance services to residents in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa and surrounding Kansas and Missouri areas.
Call us today at 913-681-0088 or request service online.
B & C Mechanical is proud to offer commercial heating and cooling services to residents in Kansas and Missouri. In Kansas, our service ares include Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Prairie Village, Shawnee, Merriam, Mission, Kansas City, Roeland Park, and surrounding communities. In Missouri, our service areas include Blue Springs, Gladstone, Grandview, Independence, Lees Summit, Liberty, North Kansas City, Raytown, South Kansas City, and surrounding communities. Call us now at 913-681-0088 or request service online.