Commercial Maintenance with B & C Mechanical
With over 27+ years’ experience in the HVAC industry and having been in business since 2004, B & C Mechanical offers a comprehensive maintenance program to protect your HVAC systems and keep your place of business comfortable.
We specialize in commercial installation and repair. Read below for details on the importance of planned maintenance and how our program can help you.
What Can Planned Maintenance Do For Your Business?
- Save money, “reduce energy consumption and utility expenses up to 20%” with a more efficient HVAC system. (Energy Star)
- Avoid unexpected costly repairs and “reduce overall repair cost by 12% to 16%” with a planned maintenance program.
- Value for your business, “extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment by 20%” and delay expensive replacement cost. (ASHRAE)
- Enhance your business by providing a more stable and comfortable environment. Reap the benefits of increased worker productivity and a more enjoyable customer experience.
What Our Commercial Maintenance Program Can Do For Your Business!
- Increase the efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Reduce repair and replacement costs over the life span of your HVAC system.
- Provide peace of mind…we manage your system. No need to worry about when the filter & belts were last changed…we do it for you!
- If you’re not satisfied with your service, contact us and we’ll see about making it right.
- No hidden fees – all repair work is quoted prior to commencing work.
- 1 Year Labor Warranty on New Installations and 30 Day Labor Warranty for Repair Services.
Did You Know?
- Your HVAC system accounts for 40% or more of your total energy consumption and cost!
- Energy consumption and cost are the largest most manageable operating expense for commercial buildings.
- A typical 100,000 square foot building not properly maintained could easily cost $3 per square foot, per year…that’s $300,000 per year!
- 9 out of 10 commercial buildings fail to meet fundamental energy efficiency standards.
What we offer you:
- Professionally trained and N.A.T.E. certified technicians.
- Professionally trained Master Mechanical Licensed technicians.
- Proven cost effective Commercial Maintenance Programs.
- Assigned Account Manager to manage your account.
- Computerized maintenance and repair scheduling means the right service at the right time with escalated notices for prompt service.
3 Easy Steps To Save Money & Energy
- Complete a consultation.
- We will perform a comprehensive survey and analysis of your HVAC systems.
- We will present a custom maintenance plan for your HVAC systems.
To learn more about our Commercial Maintenance Program or to schedule a consultation please call 913-681-0088 today or contact us online.